2 Cups flour
2 Eggs, beaten
1.5 Cups water
1 Bunch of scallions, quartered and cut into 2-3 inch lengths
½ Cup corn
½ Cup frozen peas, thawed in boiling water
¼ Cup grated carrots (water squeezed out)
1 Cup cooked shrimp, finely chopped (optional)
1 tsp salt
Oil for cooking
1/3 Cup soy sauce
1/3 Cup rice wine vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp chili pepper flakes
1 Tbsp scallions, thinly sliced
1) Combine all ingredients together in large bowl and let sit for about 10 minutes. Check consistency before cooking – batter should be a little bit runnier than regular pancake batter, so that the Pa Jun cooks quickly and evenly.
2) Heat frying pan over medium heat and coat with a thin layer of oil.
4) Cook until set and golden brown on bottom.
5) Turn over to finish cooking other side 1-2 more minutes, adding more oil if needed.
6) Combine all dipping sauce ingredients and serve with pancakes.